Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Still learning

I am finding it interesting just how much of something I can eat before feeling ill. Just a small amount butter, and my nose runs. I woke this morning a little itchy and my nose running-- back to the Benadryl.
 
Of course I'm not sure if wasn't the potato that caused my issue. Potatoes are in the nightshade family, and do cause trouble for some people. .
 
So still trying to figure it out.
 
Here's a new recipe for Lemon Chicken. Yum. 
 
3 chicken breasts pounded out
2  cloves of garlic minced
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup capers
2 tablespoons olive oil
Sea salt
 
In a large skillet heat to medium heat, add the olive oil. 
Add the chicken and salt and pepper.
In five minutes turn over, add the garlic and lemon juice. Cook another three minutes add the capers.
Finish cooking until done, a other 3 minutes. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment