Sunday, September 1, 2019

OK, bare with me... Changes underway.....

You know the old saying, "Please stand by.... Changes are underway...

This old blog has a new look and a new name... Honestly there are too many "Cooking with Kimberly" blogs and websites out there.. I was feeling a bit lost in the crowd.

Of course there are a ton of Kimberly Bishops too-- from Attorneys to tax professionals. Go ahead Google the name... WOW!

So the trick is. how to stand out in the crowd; how to show off what my talents and skills are. Right?

I still love to cook, but right now that is not my only focus... I am also a coach and a web designer in training. And soon to be looking for a new gig, My employer will not be renewing the building lease next year...

By changing the name and the theme. I  can write whatever I am thinking and feeling, and what every I think will help the world.

So if you click a link to a recipe, or a post. please bare with me... I have 10 years of posts to go through to change the clink through links.... fun.... .. It will keep me busy and out of the self pity party...

So stay tuned.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment